Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hair it goes...







This is my "Celie" smile :o)






















These pictures were taken at 3.5 months in July 08. I've spent so much time reading other SL blogs that I've neglected my own. So much has happened during the past year. After working on the presidential campaign, celebrating the victory and attending the inauguration, I can get on with life. Those of you who were very actively involved in the Presidential election, know exactly what I'm talking about. Do you still stop and listen every time you here the name Obama? It doesn't matter where you are or what you are doing or who says it, it something about Obama that makes the ears perk. Yes, you've been Obamasized. Any way, these are some pics of my hair during the summer. Some days I love my hair and some days, it's just O.K. However, I have no regrets and am just very anxious to go through the stages. I would love to get some ideas on what type of oil or moisturizer I should use to prevent breakage that will not intetfere with the locking process. I was reading Brunsli's post recently. She wrote about Martine's loss of locks, and that concerned me. I was grateful for the lesson, but wanted to know how I can prevent that from happening to my hair.

No comments: