Saturday, February 21, 2009

10 and 1/2 months




I think I'm ready for the retightening class. Although it is certainly more convenient to have it done by my consultant, I think I need to have a back up plan. Sisterlocks are just beginning to catch on in this area. My consultant is the only SL consultant in the immediate area. I might add also, that she is very good and very meticulous when it comes to SLs.
I am trying to imagine what my locks will look like a year from now. I am now wondering if I should have more locks split in the back area. My consultant split quite a few locks on the top. I think it looks much fuller than before. I now have 350+ SLs. I've seen different pictures and have read several blogs regarding SL size and quantity. Ultimately, you have to comfortable with your final decision, so I'm not sure if I've reached that settled in comfort zone with my SLs.

No comments: